- 1 Brussels North Station 2 min on foot
- 2 Gaucheret Park 5 min on foot
- 3 LUCA School of Arts 9 min on foot
- 4 Maximilian Park 10 min on foot
- 5 Rogier 10 min on foot
- 6 National Theatre 11 min on foot
- 7 Tour & Taxis 12 min on foot
- 8 Royal Flemish Theatre 12 min on foot
- 9 Kanal Pompidou 13 min on foot
- 10 Kaaitheater 13 min on foot
- 11 Rue Neuve 14 min on foot
- 12 Botanique cultural centre 18 min on foot
ZIN is centrally located in the heart of the Brussels North area and is situated right at the North Station on the axes of Boulevard du Roi Albert II and Boulevard Simon Bolivar. These two axes are two urban axes in full transformation: a separate bicycle path will be created from Gaucheret Park to the north of the site, to the Brussels small ring road. Boulevard Simon Bolivar will lead over the canal to Tour & Taxis using the new “Picard Bridge”. As a result, the building will be connected to the city in such a way that it will be the new point of reference.
The building is easy to reach on foot, by bicycle and by public transport (such as various bus stops and North Station nearby). The public car park and several bicycle parking facilities form an ideal base for car and bicycle sharing. Therefore, the building will become an important link in the urban network.